Lately I have had the urge to let my followers in on some of the few but interestingly workable pointers to being uniquely self. For starters, am grateful for the support you’ve accorded me since I started this adventure and as nature continues to unveil, I figured I could as well tilt my globe to more straight forward philosophy. Earlier on I had indulged much on creative parable poems which many may refer to as rhymes. This have had quite an immense subscription, but I wish to furl the universe into a more direct intrigues on positivity.
To cut the long intro’ short, check out my five finger licking guiding pointers towards being self. Keep track of the following:
- Deepen your spiritual practice. Observe love, and feel it. Peace comes from within.
- Live your values and principles. Take note of how you make decisions and take actions that are congruent with your values. Make your values your guide to action.
- Practice positive affirmative thought. The philosophy of kindness to accept your true identity and personal excellence. Be your own best friend.
- Have the will to feel. Have the tendency of paying attention to any feel. Let all emotions move through you and inform you.
- Use your unique gifts and talents to help others. Choose peace, compassion, gratitude, and love. Begin with yourself and then share with others. Learn to create and spread happiness.